CannaCanine Hemp Oil Supplement is a high quality, Canadian made hemp oil. It is made from the hemp plant, using organically grown and quality tested crops. Each drop is CO2 extracted, and mixed with organic, non-GMO Coconut oil. It is believed to drastically he,p improve quality of life for many pets, by improving a number of ailments. This can include mobility and joint pain, inflammation, seizures, skin and coat problems, anxiety and mood, blood pressure problems, and more!
CannaCanine Hemp Oil Supplementl is completely organic and non-GMO. This canine oil is great for cats, too. Some small animals, such as bunnies and guinea pigs, may also benefit from it. For every bottle purchased, an additional bottle will be donated to an animal rescue. Available in 500 mg or 1000 mg bottles.
Why We Recommend CannaCanine Hemp Oil Supplement:
- An excellent quality CBD hemp oil
- Can greatly improve a variety of health problems
- Great for anxiety, skin and coat, seizures, mobility, and more
- Also heals inflammation
- An excellent calmer for pets, including cats
- Made with organic Canadian hemp
- Also completely organic and GMO free
- CO2 extracted, so it doesn’t included any unwanted chemicals
CannaCanine Hemp Oil Supplement Ingredients:
Organic Non-GMO C02 extracted full spectrum CBD Hemp Oil, and also Organic Non-GMO Coconut MCT Oil
CannaCanine Hemp Oil Supplement Feeding Guidelines:
- The 500 mg bottle contains 17 mg of CBD per each 1 ml dropper full (included). Give 1 full dropper daily for dogs under 50 pounds, and 2 full droppers daily for dogs over 50 pounds.
- The 1000 mg Bottle contains 34 mg of CBD per each 1 ml dropper full (included). Give 1/2 dropper daily for dogs under 50 pounds, and 1 full dropper daily for dogs over 50 pounds.
- The most effective way to give your pet CBD oil is by emptying the dropper under their tongue. However, for uncooperative pets, simply add it to a treat or to their food during meal times.
Any statement made on canadianpetconnection.ca regarding medical claims about hemp oil have not been evaluated by a governing agency. No claims have been confirmed through medical research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or ailment. We assume no responsibility for the improper use of these products. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from Veterinarians. Please consult your Veterinarian about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product containing hemp oil. The information on our website is intended to provide general information about products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction.