Acana Regionals Ranchlands Dry Dog Food is a high quality, grain free food for all breeds and life stages of dogs. This biologically appropriate food focuses on red meats such as lamb, angus beef, and bison. This dog food is made with only fresh, human grade ingredients that are delivered to Acana’s award-winning kitchen daily. This means your dog is getting the freshest food possible.
Acana Regionals Ranchlands formulas are free from potatoes, corn, rice and other grains too, making them low in carbohydrates. This is important for maintaining healthy weight and blood sugar levels. This grain free dog food has a delicious meaty flavour, so dogs love it!
Why We Recommend Acana Regionals Ranchlands Grain Free Dry Dog Food:
- Made with 60% local, nourishing meats
- Includes low-glycemic fruit and vegetables
- Free of grains and fast carbohydrates
- Infused with a marine sourced Omega3, which supports healthy skin and coat
- Uses organic sea vegetables and plants to promote digestive health
Acana Regionals Ranchlands Grain Free Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
Deboned beef, beef meal, green peas, deboned lamb, lamb meal, whiteﬁsh meal*, herring oil, ﬁeld beans, red lentils, salmon meal, deboned bison, beef liver, lamb liver, sun-cured alfalfa, pea ﬁbre, whole apples, whole pears, yams, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold ﬂowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary.
* ACANA’s whitefish meal contains wild-caught cod, pollock, sole, flounder and halibut.
Acana Regionals Ranchlands Grain Free Dry Dog Food Supplements:
Vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Acana Regionals Ranchlands Grain Free Dry Dog Food Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude protein (min.) 31%
- Crude fat (min.) 17%
- Crude fiber (max.) 5%
- Moisture (max.) 10%
- Calcium (min.) 2.3 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.3%
- Calcium: Phosphorus Ratio 1.8:1
- Omega-6 (min.) 2.5%
- LA (min.) 1.5%
- Omega 3 (min.) 0.8%
- EPA (min.) 0.3%
- DHA (min.) 0.3%
- Omega 6:Omega 3 ratio 3:1
- Glucosamine (min.) 600 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 800 mg/kg