RawPaw Norwegian Sea Kelp is an all natural supplement for cats and dogs. It is 100% pure, harvested in a sustainable and responsible way, and is also certified organic. This nutrient dense superfood is widely regarded as the most nutritious sea vegetable in the world. In fact, it’s loaded with over 60 essential vitamins, nutrients, and amino acids. This includes high quality vitamins A, B2, B3, C, D, and E. It also includes potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, and zinc. Iodine is also present in large quantities in this supplement, in a form that is easy to absorb. Iodine is essential for maintenance of the thyroid gland as well as other metabolic functions.
RawPaw Norwegian Sea Kelp is harvested from the pristine waters of Iceland. It is pure, and free from unwanted pollution or toxins. There are no additives, dyes, or preservatives added, either. This supplement is excellent for promoting a healthier immune system, improved metabolism, reducing stress and anxiety, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and more. It is carefully harvested and then dried under geothermal heat, so that the original nutrition isn’t lost in the drying process.
Why We Recommend RawPaw Norwegian Sea Kelp:
- An exceptionally high quality health supplement for dogs and cats
- Made with 100% pure, organic norwegian sea kelp
- Rich in essential vitamins and nutrients
- Promoted proper function of many bodily systems
- Proven to improve your pet’s overall health and well-being
RawPaw Norwegian Sea Kelp Feeding Guidelines:
- Cats: 750 mg (1/4 scoop)
- Dogs under 25 kg: 750 mg – 1,500 mg (1/4 – 1/2 scoop)
- Dogs over 25 kg: 1,500 – 3,000 mg (1/2 – 1 scoop)
- Administer orally 3 or 4 times per week.