RawPaw Slippery Elm Bark Powder is a certified organic, sustainably farmed supplement for dogs and cats. It comes from a type of elm tree that can be found in Eastern parts of North America. This all natural supplement is safe and non-toxic for pets, and has been used in herbal medicine for centuries. To harvest it, the inner bark is dried and then powdered. It is most commonly used to correct digestive problems, and is effective for removing toxin from the body. This supplement is also commonly used to treat inflammation or ulceration of the gastrointestinal tract, as it works as a lubricant in the colon.
RawPaw Slippery Elm Bark Powder is rich in vitamins A, B complex, C, and K. It’s also dense with calcium and magnesium, as well as mucilage. Mucilage turns into a gel when moistened, making it an effective lubricating coating for the mouth, throat, stomach and intestines, and is a popular soothing agent. It can help to treat diarrhea, constipation, ulcers, gastritis, colitis, and many other inflammatory bowel problems. It can also be turned into a poultice and used to heal external hot spots, rashes, and small skin conditions.
Why We Recommend RawPaw Slippery Elm Bark Powder:
- An all natural, 100% pure, organic supplement
- Effective for dogs and cats
- Can treat or cure bowel problems, stool problems, and more
- Completely safe and non-toxic
- Can be used internally or externally
RawPaw Slippery Elm Bark Powder Dosage Guidelines:
- Quantity per unit: 125 mg per ¼ scoop
- For dogs & cats: ¼ scoop per 10 lbs (4.54 kg) of body weight
- Administer orally once daily to maintain better digestive function.