Nature’s Miracle Cat Urine Destroyer Foam
Nature’s Miracle Cat Urine Destroyer Foam is a bacteria-based formula that penetrates deep to remove tough stains and odours caused by cat urine and the yellow, sticky aftermath.
Nature’s Miracle Cat Urine Destroyer Foam is safe for pets and the home and leaves behind a light fresh scent. Made specifically for cat urine, this formula is tough on stains and odours, keeping your house clean and odour-free. Available in a 17.5 fl. oz. aerosol can.
Why We Recommend Nature’s Miracle Cat Urine Destroyer Foam:
- Made specifically to remove tough urine stains and odours
- Safe for pets and the home
- Light fresh scent
People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colour fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with cloth. If colour is removed from the test area, do not use Nature’s Miracle® Urine Destroyer Foam on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer Foam products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically “set” stains that will be impossible to remove.
FOR STAIN REMOVAL
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray until foam is covering the mess. Foam will break down into carpet, penetrating the mess.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-4 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
FOR ODOUR ELIMINATION
- Wipe up excess odour-causing material.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray area with product until foam is covering the area. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odour source.
- Do not wipe up access.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odour will fade as this product dries. Complete odour elimination only happens when all odour sources are reached.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.