Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odour Remover Spray
Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odour Remover Spray is the original formula that works to eliminate stains and odours caused by your puppy or dog. Great for removing stains from urine and feces, food, drooling, bedding stain and odors and any other “accidents” that happen around the house.
Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odour Remover Spray is great for fresh stains but also works on old deep-set stains and odours. This formula is safe for use around pets and children and is super fast-acting, great for spot cleaning when you need it, leaving behind a fresh citrus scent. Available in a 32 oz. spray bottle. This stain remover is also available in a 32 oz, 128 oz, and an 170 oz bottle.
Why We Recommend Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odour Remover Spray:
- Great for removing stains and odours caused by dog accidents
- Works for spot cleaning new and old, deep-set stains
- Safe for use around pets and children
- Citrus fragrance
- Available in other various sizes
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants, Citrus Fragrance, Enzymatic Blend and Odor Counteractant
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colorfastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait one hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use this product on those surfaces.
- Always use this product full strength.
- Always use Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover formulas first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically .. ser stains that will be impossible to remove.
For stain removal:
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
- Allow to work for 10 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains an carpeting or fabrics (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
For odour elimination:
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Do not wipe up excess.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
- For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.
For laundry use:
Saturate stain and odor areas with this product at full strength before washing. Then, wash as usual.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.