PoochPad Reusable Interlocking White Potty Pad
$32.39 – $48.49
PoochPad Reusable Interlocking White Potty Pad provides your pup with a convenient and hygienic potty solution. This unique pad is an excellent option for puppies, older or incontinent dogs and dogs that are home alone throughout the work day. It is great for use on patios, floors, beds, crates and more! Plus, it has elastic straps that attach the pad to the grooves of the PoochPad hike shield accessory.
PoochPad Reusable Interlocking White Potty Pad absorbs and locks in messes, ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for your pet. Because of its high absorbency and odour control, it can be urinated on multiple times before washing. This environmentally friendly pad has a snap fastener system, allowing you to build a potty for any size dog. Available in a 1 pack or 2 pack of 16” x 24” reusable pads. Ships Canada-wide.
Why We Recommend PoochPad Reusable Interlocking White Potty Pad:
- Excellent indoor potty solution
- Reusable pad that is absorbent, leakproof and odour-resistant
- Elastic straps can attach to the walls of the PoochPad hike shield
- Machine washable 300+ times
- Great for potty training
- Ships Canada-wide
For customizing to fit your dog’s needs
- Use one potty for dogs up to 20 lbs
- Connect two interlocking trays or snap together two absorbent pads to build potties for dogs 21-30 lbs
- Use three potties for dogs 31-45 lbs
- Use four or more potties for dogs 45 lbs and up
- For multiple dog use, combine weights of dogs to calculate the number of potties required
- Launder washable PoochPad before first use for best fit and absorbency. Some shrinkage of the PoochPad will occur after washing
- Pad can be used with PoochPad Indoor Turf Dog Potties
- Pads can also be used alone. Place one or more PoochPads (logo side up) in areas where your dog has accidents or where you would like your dog to urinate indoors. Pads can be connected to build larger potty areas with convenient built in snap fasteners
- PoochPads can be urinated on multiple times before washing
- Unsnap pads before washing. Wash in regular cycle with detergent in warm to hot water. You can also pre-treat your pads with PoochPad Stain & Odour Eliminator (sold separately).
- Excessive use of chlorine bleach or fabric softeners can cause and reduce the absorbency of PoochPads
- To dry PoochPads use permanent press medium heat dryer setting. PoochPads may also be hung to dry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.