Rawbble Freeze Dried Duck Dog Food is a new and exciting raw food that your pooch will love! This ultra premium dog food is made with USDA certified duck, including human grade meat, raw liver, ground raw bone, and even beef kidney. Beef organs are rich in essential vitamins and nutrients, and can give a substantial health boost to your pet’s diet. This grain free and gluten free recipe is also free from other unwanted ingredients, such as animal meals, added hormones or antibiotics, fillers, artificial flavourings, rendered products, or dyes. This highly palatable food is sure to appease even the pickiest eaters! This is a limited ingredient diet, making it ideal for pets with allergies to particular proteins.
Rawbble Freeze Dried Duck Dog Food is a complete and balanced diet for dogs of all breeds and sizes. It’s made with fresh meats, rather than meat meals, to give it optimal digestibility. In fact, 95% of this recipe is made with fresh, healthy ingredients, with 5% of it being comprised of essential vitamins and nutrients. Freeze dried raw foods are convenient for pet owners who want the healthiness of raw foods, without the hassle of frozen raw. This food can be used as a complete meal, as a treat, or as a nutritionally dense meal topper. Available in 4.5 oz, 12 oz, and 26 oz resealable bags.
Why We Recommend Bixbi Rawbble Freeze Dried Duck Dog Food:
- An ultra premium dog food for all breeds and life stages
- Made with human grade, USDA certified duck
- Contains everything your dog needs to thrive
- Highly digestible, and extremely delicious!
- Freeze-dried, to lock in essential vitamins and nutrients in their original form
- The easiest way to feed raw!
- Can be used as a complete diet, a food topper, or even a treat
- No grains, fillers, by products, meals, added hormones, or Chinese ingredients
Duck with Ground Bone, Duck Liver, Duck Heart, Pumpkin, Coconut Oil, Salmon Oil, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract.