Acana First Feast Kitten Food
Acana First Feast Kitten Food helps feed your wild little furball with the quality animal ingredients that they need to thrive! We’re talking whisker-licking deboned chicken, and whole herring combined with the right portions of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone so that they can satiate their cravings for protein and calories just like they would in the wild!
Acana First Feast Kitten Food is where you can feel good about providing a meal that improves skin and coat development with omega fatty acid, promote muscle growth with the protein, helps with eye and brain development with the Taurine, EPA, and DHA, and is infused with freeze-dried liver to provide a mouthwatering taste that no kitten can resist! Made right here in Canada, eh? It is recommended that your kitty has access to fresh, clean water. Available in a 1.8 kg bag.
Why We Recommend Acana First Feast Kitten Food:
- Made especially for your kittens
- Whisker-licking deboned chicken, and whole herring
- Combined with the right portions of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone
- Satiates their cravings for protein and calories just like they would in the wild!
- Improves skin and coat development with omega fatty acids
- Promote muscle growth with the protein
- Helps with eye and brain development with the Taurine, EPA, and DHA
- Infused with freeze-dried liver to provide mouthwatering flavour
- Made right here in Canada
- Available in a 1.8 kg bag.
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oatmeal, whole peas, chicken fat, whole green lentils, turkey meal, whole chickpeas, whole herring, eggs, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, quail, chicken cartilage, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.