North Hound Life Organic Chaga Mushroom & Blueberry Superfood
North Hound Life Organic Chaga Mushroom & Blueberry Superfood is loaded with antioxidants. This powerful recipe fights oxidative stress, improving your dog’s overall wellbeing holistically. It’s made with the highest quality chaga, sustainably cultivated by a Canadian company, as well as organic Canadian blueberries. This formula also improves digestive health, while giving your pooch a burst of nutrients and vitamins.
North Hound Life Organic Chaga Mushroom & Blueberry Superfood has many potential health benefits. Chaga mushrooms are known to promote healthy tear ducts, improve immune function, and can even cure IBS! Your dog only needs a very small amount of this highly concentrated formula. Simply sprinkle onto their food at meal time. Available in a 30 g | 100 mL recyclable glass jar. North Hound Life is a proudly Canadian company.
Why We Recommend North Hound Life Organic Chaga Mushroom & Blueberry Superfood:
- A highly potent superfood blend
- Promotes optimal wellness
- Supports immune function, digestive health, and more
- Helps to promote healthy tear ducts
- Can improve symptoms of IBS
- Made with exceptional quality, sustainable ingredients
- Includes organic blueberries grown in Canada
- A proudly Canadian company
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) Fruiting Body Only
- Hot Water & Alcohol Extraction ratio: 9:1
- Polysaccharides >30%
- Triterpene >2%
- Polyphenol >5%
- Organic Canadian blueberries
- Chaga is sustainably cultivated by a Canadian company on living birch trees in an organic-certified Siberian forest. Ensuring a high concentration of betulinic acid and triterpenes.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use – 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs – once a day
- 1 to 15 lbs = 1/16 tsp
- 16 to 30 lbs = 1/8 tsp
- 31 to 60 lbs = 3/16 tsp
- 61 to 100 lbs = 1/4 tsp
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
- Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so I recommend mixing with yogurt, kefir, bone broth, organic coconut oil or even butter to help with the taste.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.