Nulo FreeStyle Freeze-Dried Raw Beef with Apples Dog Food


Earn up to 51 Points.

Nulo FreeStyle Freeze-Dried Raw Beef with Apples Dog Food is an exceptionally high quality recipe. Because it is dehydrated while raw, this formula contains vitamins and nutrients in their original, unprocessed form. This recipe is high in meat and protein, with 83% of ingredients coming from delicious beef, including whole beef meat, organs, and ground bone. The other 17% of ingredients include delicious apples, broccoli, sweet potato, kale, and more. This is an exceptionally protein-rich formula. Because beef is the only animal protein, this is a great hypoallergenic option as well.

Nulo FreeStyle Freeze-Dried Raw Beef with Apples Dog Food is free from all grains, including corn, soy, and wheat. Plus, it’s free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavours. Use it as a food topper, a special treat, or a complete meal. The ingredients used in this recipe are carefully sourced from trusted suppliers, to ensure the best quality. The GanedenBC30 probiotic helps to optimizes your dog’s digestion, too. This food can be red dry, or reconstituted with water. Available in a  5 ounce or 13 ounce bag.

Why We Recommend Nulo FreeStyle Freeze-Dried Raw Beef with Apples Dog Food:

  • An exceptionally high quality dehydrated raw food
  • Made with delicious beef as the first ingredient
  • A whole-prey diet; includes meat, organs, and bones
  • High in meat and protein
  • Use as a meal, a treat, or a nutrient dense food topper
  • Carefully sourced ingredients
  • Dehydrated while raw to retain original nutrients
  • 195 calories per cup


Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Kidneys, Ground Beef Bone, Apples, Broccoli, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Blueberries, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.