K & H EZ Mount Kitty Sill Double Stack Window Bed
K & H EZ Mount Kitty Sill Double Stack Window Bed is the perfect spot for cats to take in the sun, and get some fresh air. This double bed is sturdy, and easy to install. It features removable and washable covers for easy cleaning. The cleaning process does not require you to uninstill the kitty sill. Simply, remove the covers, put them in the wash, then reassemble the clean covers on the frame. This bed is great for one, or multiple cats. It has a hole on the top bed, to allow movement between the levels.
K & H EZ Mount Kitty Sill Double Stack Window Bed has giant push ‘n’ turn suction cups. It has a durable steel frame, instead of PVC pipe, making it more visually appealing. Plus, it has a patent pending design that allows you to fold the bed up, without removing it from the window. This allows use of window blindes and curtains when folded up. It can hold up to 100 lbs. The kitty sill window bed measures 23″w x 12″d x 27″h when assembled. Ships Canada-wide.
Why We Recommend K & H EZ Mount Kitty Sill Double Stack Window Bed:
- Easy to install
- Perfect place for cats to relax
- Removable and washable covers for easy cleaning
- Durable steel frame
- Second level hole
- Folds up, allowing use of curtains and blinds
- Holds up to 100 lbs
- Ships Canada-wide
Care and Instructions:
- Step 1 Unpack your Kitty Sill. Holding the bottom platform (the one with no hole) with the suction cups already attached, gently push one suction cup against the window. Level the platform and gently push the second suction cup against the window. Lift the top platform (the one with the hole) to the desired level and push those suction cups against the window.
- Step 2 With your fingers, push remaining air out of all suction cups to ensure a proper adhesion.
- Step 3 Align each support strap to adhere the Push-n-Turn suction cups to the window, taking care to keep similar tension on each strap.
- Step 4 Turn the tension knob counter clockwise to loosen the cup mechanism. Loosen it until it almost comes off the threaded post. Locate the proper spot on the window, seat the suction cup against the window and firmly push the end of the knob to remove air from the cup. Slowly turn the tensioning knob clockwise until tight. Boom, you’re done!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.