Nature’s Miracle Just for Cats Advanced Stain and Odour Foam
Nature’s Miracle Just for Cats Advanced Stain and Odour Foam is formulated just with your cat in mind. This easy-to-use foam works to discourage your cat from re-soiling the same place over and over again.
Nature’s Miracle Just for Cats Advanced Stain and Odour Foam is a bacteria-based product that produces enzymes when it comes into contact with bio-based messes. Great for removing stains and odours caused by severe urine, diarrhea, vomit and blood, this foam is safe to use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more. After use, this formula leaves you with a light fresh scent , safe for pets and the home. Available in a 17.5 oz. bottle.
Why We Recommend Nature’s Miracle Just for Cats Advanced Stain and Odour Foam:
- Made to penetrate deep and remove tough stains and odours
- Discourages your cat from re-soiling
- Great for stains and odours like severe urine, diarrhea, vomit and blood
- Safe for use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more
- Light fresh scent
- Safe for pets and the home
People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with cloth. If colour is removed from the test area, do not use Nature’s Miracle® Advanced Stain & Odour Eliminator Foam on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use Nature’s Miracle Advanced Stain & Odour Eliminator Foam products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically “set” stains that will be impossible to remove.
FOR STAIN REMOVAL
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray until foam is covering the mess. Foam will break down into carpet, penetrating the mess.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-4 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
FOR ODOUR ELIMINATION
Wipe up excess odour-causing material.
Shake can well.
Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray area with
product until foam is covering the area. Saturation is important so that
this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source.
Do not wipe up access.
Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odour will fade as this product
dries. Complete odour elimination only happens when all odor sources
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.