PoochPad Indoor Turf Classic Dog Potty
PoochPad Indoor Turf Classic Dog Potty is the perfect solution for pet owners who want to give their pooch a comfortable and convenient place to go potty indoors. This innovative dog potty has a realistic grass–like turf surface that provides a comfortable footing for your pup. Plus, the hike shield helps to keep any mess contained, and your pup out of sight while they do their business. This makes it an ideal potty spot for puppies or pet owners with small apartments.
PoochPad Indoor Turf Classic Dog Potty is great for potty training, patios, or for at home dogs. It has an absorbent and leakproof pad that is also odour–resistant. This unique potty features a connectable tray pad, allowing you to customize it to fit your dog’s needs. It includes one 16” x 24” tray, one PoochPad reusable pad, one PoochTurf mat, and one PoochGuard Hike Shield.
Why We Recommend PoochPad Indoor Turf Classic Dog Potty:
- Realistic grass-like turf
- Comfortable footing
- Keeps mess contained
- Ideal for puppies and pet owners with small apartments
- Reusable pad that is absorbent, leakproof and odour-resistant
- Great for potty training
- Ships Canada-wide
For customizing to fit your dog’s needs
- Use one potty for dogs up to 20 lbs
- Connect two interlocking trays or snap together two absorbent pads to build potties for dogs 21-30 lbs
- Use three potties for dogs 31-45 lbs
- Use four or more potties for dogs 45 lbs and up
- For multiple dog use, combine weights of dogs to calculate the number of potties required
Do not machine wash PoochTurf Mat
- Launder washable PoochPad before first use for best fit and absorbency. Some shrinkage of the PoochPad will occur after washing
- Pad can be used with PoochPad Indoor Turf Dog Potties
- Pads can also be used alone. Place one or more PoochPads (logo side up) in areas where your dog has accidents or where you would like your dog to urinate indoors. Pads can be connected to build larger potty areas with convenient built in snap fasteners
- PoochPads can be urinated on multiple times before washing
- Unsnap pads before washing. Wash in regular cycle with detergent in warm to hot water. You can also pre-treat your pads with PoochPad Stain & Odour Eliminator (sold separately).
- Excessive use of chlorine bleach or fabric softeners can cause and reduce the absorbency of PoochPads
- To dry PoochPads use permanent press medium heat dryer setting. PoochPads may also be hung to dry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.